Our Response To COVID-19
We are, like most everyone, following the Coronavirus developments very closely. We continue to monitor the latest advice from our provincial and federal health agencies on the COVID-19 pandemic. We want you to know that we have already taken precautionary measures to play our part in keeping our customers, clients and staff safe. The owners and staff are in good health.
The risk of contracting the illness remains low. However, we recognize that our clients and customers may have some questions about how we’re responding to this evolving situation.
- Temporarily halting the refilling of customers’ buckets and jars at our plant.
- Instituting additional sanitizing steps in our packing and filling process.
- Enhancing our cleaning processes in our honey house.
- Promoting everyday preventive behaviors with our staff.
- Pausing all public tours of our processing facilities and bee yards.
- Limiting our business travel and exposure to potential infections.
Our number one priority is the health and well-being of our clients and employees. We are fully compliant with Interior Health Authority regulations governing food premises. We use very effective disinfectants and sanitizers in our processing facility.
If you are not feeling well or think you may have symptoms of illness, we ask you to contact us by phone instead of coming to our operations.
We continue to supply all of our commercial and retail customers with product. Thank you for your understanding as we make these necessary changes during this evolving situation.
Please contact us at Ph: 250-866-6861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To stay current with emerging COVID-19 developments, please visit:
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Government Travel Advice and Advisories
- B.C. Centre For Disease Control
Jeffrey Lee & Amanda Goodman Lee
Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd & Swan Valley Honey Ltd.