Welcome to Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd and Swan Valley Honey Ltd.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the websites belonging to Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd. and its subsidiary Swan Valley Honey Ltd.
Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd and Swan Valley Honey Ltd. are located at:
220E Placsko Road, Creston, British Columbia – V0B 1G8, Canada
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the websites of Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd. and Swan Valley Honey Ltd. if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing our websites and accepting the Companies’ terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Companies”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Companies. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd, Swan Valley Honey Ltd. and/or their licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on our websites, including any plans, ideas, proposals, creative materials and other materials posted on our sites.
All intellectual property rights are reserved and we shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
Restrictions on Rights to Use
Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity using your User ID to):
- Download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of the Sites https://honeybeezen.com or http://swanvalleyhoney.ca, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- Redistribute content from Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd or Swan Valley Honey Ltd.(unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on our sites;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- collect any information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of the Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit to other Users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Sites;
- submit to the Sites any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- transmit or upload to the Sites any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the Sites, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the Sites by any User;
- use the Sites to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to the Sites any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Sites to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any content offered on the Sites other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data or traffic load on the Sites or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make the Sites available;
- use the Sites intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, provincial, state, federal or international law; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd and/or Swan Valley Honey Ltd. may screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd. and/or Swan Valley Honey Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd. and/or Swan Valley Honey Ltd. reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses;
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Canadian or American Automobile Association, CARP or AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’ site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web sites, and a list of the URL(s) on our sites to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (URL Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the logos of Honey Bee Zen Apiaries Ltd. or Swan Valley Honey Ltd. or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web sites.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web sites. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web sites upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web sites, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our websites
If you find any link on our Web sites or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our websites and the use of these websites (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator and subsequently modified. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.